These eco-friendly cleaning sachets are an incredible way to reduce your household plastic waste. Only 10% of all plastic put into recycling is actually recycled which means by swapping to reusing old containers you will be making a huge difference to the plastic waste being incinerated or sent to landfill.
These sachets are made from plant-derived, sustainably sourced ingredients and dissolve in water to make your cleaning solutions, simple! They are antibacterial and tough on grease and grime even in the oven, whilst still being kind on the environment with no harmful chemicals and up to 70% natural ingredients all of which are 100% Vegan.
The fragrances are created with essential oils; Ylang-ylang, coconut & lime, sandalwood and apple & mint making them an amazing natural cleaning alternative.
The majority of cleaning products come in plastic bottles and contain at least 70% water which has to be transported and a lot of this is from outside the UK. These sachets are ultra-compact and only contain a tiny amount of liquid plus they are produced in the UK, reducing the transport carbon footprint by 94%!
An estimated average of 35.8 million plastic bottles are used EVERY DAY in the UK.
Only 10% of all plastic which is put into recycling is actually recycled.
Reduced transportation carbon footprint by 94%, UK made.
It is much better for our planet to try to reuse as much plastic as possible. That’s why these environmentally friendly cleaning sachets mixed with water in an old cleaning bottle or any unused container (jars, wine bottles, plastic bottles etc.) is going to make an enormous difference.
WHAT’S IN THE PACK
- 1x Antibacterial Bathroom Multi-surface Cleaner (Ylang Ylang)
- 1x Antibacterial Kitchen Surface Cleaner (Coconut & Lime)
- 1x Kitchen Oven Cleaner (Low Odour)
- 1x Household Glass & Mirror Cleaner (Apple & Mint)
- 1x Household Floor Cleaner (Sandalwood)
- Stickers to stick on your reusable bottles so you know which is which
- Information and instruction card
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
- No bottles are included in this set but we hope to sell some soon, or you can re-use your own
- Made using plant-derived, sustainably sourced ingredients
- Tough on germs – Antibacterial
- 100% Plastic-free
- Up to 70% natural ingredients
- Easy to use; water-soluble sachets
- RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil
- Plastic-free packaging & FSC Certified paper
- SLS Free
- Made in the UK – Low carbon footprint
How to use
- Rinse your existing empty bottle with water
- Insert one of the sachets into your bottle
- Top up with lukewarm water (amount depends on fluid – check the instruction booklet)
- Replace and tighten the lid
- Shake until dissolved and it’s ready to use!
- Once the sachets have been dissolved in water this solution has a shelf life of a year!
Iron & Velvet based their products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for the fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture. They also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH. The antibacterial agent is Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-14 (even-numbered)-alkyldimethyl, chlorides which is only found in the antibacterial products.
Product may not suitable for use on some paints and plastics, prior testing on a small inconspicuous section is recommended to confirm suitability.
Do not eat. Keep away from children.