Chickpea flour, also known as gram flour, is made from ground chickpeas and is a key ingredient in Indian cuisine
It is a popular flour as it doesn’t contain any gluten containing ingredients therefore is a popular choice of flour for anyone that avoids gluten containing ingredients.
It can be used in a number of ways from making soft flatbreads to coating vegetables and creating crispy tempura vegetables, onion bhajis or even cauliflower pakoras.
Benefits of Chickpea flour
- 100% organic
- High in fibre
- No gluten containing ingredients
- Low in fat
- Low in sugar
Ways to enjoy
- Coat vegetables to make tempura vegetables
- Use to make flatbreads to serve with Indian dahl dishes or Moroccan dips
- Use to make falafels and serve with hummus and pitta breads
- Make onion bhajis
- Try making cauliflower pakoras
Please note: This flour contains not gluten containing ingredients but is handled in an environment that handles gluten.
Chick peas (100.0%)